HEALTH AND BEHAVIOR
1. I understand that FETCH NYC, INC., herein referred to as FETCH CLUB
reserves the right to refuse any services or the use of its facility for
dogs who, in its sole determination, are unhealthy, act aggressively, are
undisciplined, or who may be otherwise a danger to themselves, humans,
and/or other dogs.
2. If my dog is aggressive while staying at FETCH CLUB, FETCH CLUB reserves
the right to kennel my dog for the duration of his/her stay for the safety
of other dogs and humans.
3. I understand that if my dog shows signs of aggressive behavior towards
a human or another dog during his/her stay, he/she will be placed in a
4. To use FETCH CLUB’s facilities, my dog must be spayed or neutered
if it is older than (6) six months of age.
5. Proof of current vaccinations must be on file for Distemper, Parvo,
Rabies and Bordetella. Please note, NYS law requires dogs that visit dog
facilities to have Bordetella re-administered every 6 months.
6. Any records of medicines administered to my dog, feedings, or incident
reports will be saved in FETCH CLUB’s database and upon request made
within 3 days of checkout, copies of any of these reports will be furnished
to me upon request.
1. I acknowledge that I take responsibility for, and will not hold FETCH
CLUB liable for, any injury, illness or ailment which my dog may incur
while in the presence of other dogs at the facility or otherwise.
2. I assume all expense and or liability for injuries that my dog may
inflict upon any human or other pet while in the care of FETCH CLUB.
3. I also assume all expense and or liability, and shall not hold FETCH
CLUB responsible monetarily or otherwise, for injuries to my pet that arise
during the course of play, training, grooming, any FETCH CLUB services,
or anytime during my pet’s visit to FETCH CLUB.
4. I shall hold FETCH CLUB and its employees harmless from, make no claim
against and indemnify FETCH CLUB and its employees against any costs, damages,
claims, or expenses (including vet fees, long-term care, or rehabilitation
services) that may result from an injury or illness to my dog, or to another
dog, if caused by my dog. I understand if presented with medical bills
I am responsible for paying. I am responsible for initial vet visit costs
and additional follow-up costs associated with the particular injury.
5. If injuries occur between dogs from a mutual fight with no obvious
aggressor or deemed no fault from rough play, and require medical attention,
the sum of all medical bills will be split equally between owners.
6. If an injury occurs during rough play that is deemed no-fault, the
two parties involved are responsible for splitting the sum of the medical
1. If my dog becomes ill or if the state of my dog’s health otherwise
requires professional attention, FETCH CLUB, in its sole discretion may
engage the services of a veterinarian, administer medicine, or give requisite
attention to my dog.
2. I give my consent to FETCH CLUB to act on my behalf in obtaining emergency
or any other care at my own expense if deemed necessary by FETCH CLUB or
any of its staff.
1. I specifically represent that I am the sole owner of my dog, free and
clear of all liens and encumbrances.
2. If I leave my dog in FETCH CLUB’s care without payment for 14
days or more without communication, I understand my dog shall be considered
abandoned and I transfer ownership of my dog and all rights to FETCH CLUB.
3. Due to safety and staffing purposes, FETCH CLUB reserves the right
to charge a late fee for pick-ups from DAY CLUB after 7:00pm Monday thru
Friday and 5:00pm on Saturday and Sunday, as well as for HOTEL after the
designated pick-up time.
4. This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. All
terms and conditions of this contract shall be binding on their spouses,
heirs, administrators, personal representative, and assignees of myself
and FETCH CLUB.
5. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract,
or breach thereof, or as a result of any claim or controversy involving
the alleged negligence by any party to this contract, shall be settled
by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration
Court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as a part of his/her
award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the costs of such
arbitration and reasonable attorney’s fees of the prevailing party.
6. By signing this contract and leaving my dog with FETCH CLUB, I certify
the accuracy of all the information I have provided to FETCH CLUB relating
to my dog.
1. I grant FETCH CLUB. permission to use pictures taken of my dog(s) for
business-related activities. I understand that this use may include advertising
and marketing campaigns, website images, and other uses for promoting the
services of FETCH CLUB.